Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Get Mad
Do you know what really grinds my gears? Let me start out by saying there are A LOT of things that irritate me to the point of pulling my hair out, but to avoid any controversy, I'll lay off the profanity, even though it's everything I have in me to do this. First off, I hate people that drive the speed limit in the fast lane on the interstate. ITS THE FAST LANE, MOVE!! It was created for people like me that don't want to wait on slow people who don't know how to drive.What else do I hate, coming straight from the list, the parents with the "my kids an honor student" bumper sticker on the back of their car. These parents can eat it, and their little honor student TODD can watch. I mean, is your child such a loser that all you have to brag about is that they ARE a nerd? I don't understand this world. Here's something else I hate, when I hear kids yell at their parents in person and THE PARENT DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT! Do you know what, I have a good feeling that this is TODD the "honor student" all grown up and he's more of a loser than his parents could have imagined. His kid, yelling at him, and he's not going to do anything about it. What else bothers me? I know what, when I go to a fast food restaurant and they mess up my order. I've worked fast food, taking an order is simple instructions. If you can't do it, you're an idiot. Worst of all, when I ask for 5 packs of sauce, and you give me one, WHATS THE BIG IDEA?! They say,"I'm sorry sir, we gotta charge you for that." Really? Well why did you wait on me to get the bag of food, sift through, and find out that you're a complete idiot before you told me that? I didn't ask for 5 packs of sauce because I deep down only want one and you were smart enough to figure that out with your unbelievable detective skills. I asked for 5 packs of sauce because I want 5 packs of sauce!!! And then you get home after getting your 5 packs of sauce and find out that they didn't even give you your food. I bet his name was Todd..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment